The focus of St. Barnabas is to teach traditional academic disciplines in ways that recognize individual differences, and help each child reach his or her potential.
Our school is staffed by a welcoming faculty. These dedicated role models offer conviction, training, skill and commitment to our students, and encourage open dialogue with parents.
Our excellent academic standards for Pre-K through 8th grades follow the Common Core Standards of Pennsylvania in Reading and Math, and the academic guidelines from the Office of Catholic Education in Religion, Social Studies, Science. We are a Middle States accredited school, with our students receiving a strong foundation in basic learning skills which are developed through practical uses.
St. Barnabas offers:
- Middle States Accreditation
- Reading Support
- English Language Learners Support
- Eureka Math Curriculum
- Fully equipped computer lab
- Individualized attention
- Wireless Notebook and iPad Cart
- Counseling, educational and psychological services, and language development provided by Elwyn
- Computer Club – established at St. Barnabas in 2019 by Professor Yaya Bruce. Some of the 8th grade students learned how to disassemble a computer, rebuild it, troubleshoot some common computer problems and install the operating system.