The focus of St. Barnabas is to teach traditional academic disciplines in ways that recognize individual differences, and help each child reach his or her potential.
Our school is staffed by a welcoming faculty, including Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and lay teachers. These dedicated role models offer conviction, training, skill and commitment to our students, and encourage open dialogue with parents.
Our excellent academic standards for Pre-K through 8th grades follow the Common Core Standards of Pennsylvania in Reading and Math, and the academic guidelines from the Office of Catholic Education in Religion, Social Studies, Science. We are a Middle States accredited school, with our students receiving a strong foundation in basic learning skills which are developed through practical uses.
St. Barnabas offers:
- Middle States Accreditation
- Remedial Math & Reading
- Reading First Literacy Program
- Fully equipped computer lab
- Individualized attention
- Wireless Notebook and Ipad Cart
- Dibels Testing (Grades K-3)
- Counseling, educational and psychological services, and language development provided by Elwyn.